1. The wages of sin is _____________________. (Romans 6:23)
a. eternal life in a torture chamber
d. 10% of your earnings
2. Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to ____________________________. (Romans 5:18)
a. life for some people, but overall it’s pretty limited
b. justification and life for all men
c. resurrection of everyone so that God can torture them for eternity
3. And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will _____________________. (John 12:32)
a. make a way to go to heaven to anyone who validates me for my self sacrifice
b. forgive sins if anyone is wise enough to repent of them
c. help those who help themselves
d. draw all people to myself
4. (Luke 2:10) And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for ________________.
a. all the people
b. anyone who slips up their hand in church when every eye is closed and the pastor makes the offer of salvation
c. people of the correct church denomination
d. people who retain their faith at the moment of death
5. (Luke 19:10) For the Son of Man came to seek and to save _______________.
a. anyone willing to slip up their hand in church when every eye is closed and confess they are a sinner
b. anyone who confesses they are a sinner who deserves unending punishment
c. anyone who believes that God loves them
d. the lost
6. (Psalms 90:3) Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, _____________________.
a. “Return, ye children of men”
b. “You rotten sinner, here’s a new body that cannot die so you can live forever in lava.”
c. “serves you right. You can stay dead.”
7. (Psalms 30:5) For his anger is but for a moment, and ________________.
a. then it becomes permanent
b. his favor is for a lifetime
8. (Isaiah 45:23) unto me every knee shall bow, __________________.
a. because I will break their knee caps and they will have no choice
b. right before the soul-dozer plows them all into my pit of torture
c. every tongue shall swear allegiance