After using a note application, voice note application, list application, gDocs application, and having no real drawing application, I am pleased to get everything in one application. “Note Everything” is a do it all kind of app for the Droid.
Note Everything gives you the ability to:
- create a note and “stick” it to your taskbar for quick access
- create a desktop shortcut to that note
- password protect a note
- export it to a barcode for transferring to another device
- create new picture notes
- create picture note for an existing picture in your gallery
- create voice notes
- read barcodes to a new note
- sync with Google Docs
- import and export for backup of data
- delete to a recycle bin for restoring later
- folder organizing
One complaint for using Note Everything on my HTC Eris device: when creating a desktop shortcut it makes all my icons disappear for about 30 – 60 seconds. It takes some time to get them back but once they return the new shortcut works just fine. For that one inconvenience, all the other benefits are well worth the small $3.99 investment.
Price is actually 2.99 euros but they estimate $3.99.